Bundelkhand Ayurvedic College &Hospital came in to existence in 1934 under Servents of the nation society established by the first Member of Parliament of Jhansi Acharya Pt. Raghunath Vinayak Dhulekar ji. In 1970 the Exams of the college were first conducted by Kanpur University. The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care. The college purpose is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity.
Available College Facilities
The college infrastructure is well furnished with all modern facilities.
- Hostel Facilities
- Laboratory Facilities
- Extra-curricular activities
- Seminar hall
- Conference room
The Faculty of Ayurveda is known for integration of ancient Indian Medical knowledge and modern medical sciences. The integration of Ayurveda and Modern Medicine is a continuous process effected by the interaction, interdisciplinary research, education and patient care between the departments and centers of the institute. The Faculty is situated in proximity to other Faculties such as Humanities, Social Sciences, and institutes of Technology and Agricultural Sciences. This has also greatly helped in the development of collaborative research.
|Bundelkhand Government Ayurved College, Jhansi|
|University||ChhatrapatiShahujiMaharaj Kanpur University|
|Address||CP Mission Compound, Gwalior Road, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh – 284002|
|Contact No||0510 -2332449|
|Location||2.5 KM. From Jhansi Railway Station|